• (Required) Valid State of Illinois Fishing License with a Lake Michigan Salmon Stamp (see link above)
• Sunglasses and hat (with leashes)
• Clothing that is comfortable and quick-dry.
• Layers are also important as temperatures can change on the water.
• While shorts and t-shirts are commonly worn during summer trips, consider packing lightweight long pants and long sleeve shirts to provide cover if the sun gets intense.
• Shoes with good grip. Deck shoes and any lace-up rubber sole shoes are good choices. Flip flops and shoes that slip on are not recommended as they can be dangerous on a wet deck.
• Check the weather and pack a rain jacket and pants accordingly. If inclement weather is forecasted, a change of socks and shoes is also a good idea for the car ride home.
• Camera or phone to take photos of your fishing adventure. Consider a leash or waterproof holder, just in case.
• Food and Beverages – Feel free to pack snacks, lunch, and beverages that you think will make your fishing trip more enjoyable. Alcoholic beverages are allowed on board with caveats. *No glass bottles or containers. *Intoxication will not be tolerated and will cause your trip to be cut short.